Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February.
Hi drew a really cool drawing of my porcelain doll. It is a big improvement to my experience of drawing! I hope to get a picture of it on hear. I am just finished a book called The Fariry's Return by Gail Carson Levine. It is very exciting and would recommend it to everyone!!!! I have all so just finished The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian By C. S. Lewis. I can not whait to see the move and also recoded it if you have not read it all ready. I have all so just finished the book The Royal Diaries Isabel Jewel of Castilla. It is about Princess Isabel before she was married at the ages 15-17 and at the end of the book it tells you what she is known for and other historical notes. I loved reading them all (you can get them at the library).

No comments: